Ceramic Kitchen Knives Sets
1. Purify the raw Western Australian zirconium sand used to make the high-quality zirconia power.
2. Created the stunning, highly dense blade using 300 tons of pressure in a state-of-the-art facility.
3. Make knives set harder, denser, and sharper by modifying our special Cold Isostatic Pressing (CIP) technique.
4. After 72 hours of sintering at 1400 degrees, a stunning high dense, super tougher, and sharp Myvit knives set will be created.
5. Finally, my Vit ceramic knives will be extremely sharp thanks to modern 36 degree convex edge grinding technique.
1. Made of zirconium oxide, which is non-toxic, non-corrosive, anti-bacterial, and anti-fouling.
2. environmentally friendly, secure, and healthful. ensuring the family's food safety and offering a healthy, stylish kitchen.
3. The best cutting equipment for meat, fish, vegetables, and other high-demanding foods.
4. Extremely sharp and hard but secure. Possess a high-density quality and are difficult to be blunt with.
5. No reaction to any food, preservation of the food's original color and flavor, preservation of the food's freshness and nutritional value.
6. Avoid stimulating your eyes when chopping foods like onions that are stimulating.
7.May be used to prepare baby food